Did we send you something?

Need to send us something?

Understandably, most clients are apprehensive about sending sensitive documents through the internet.  By utilizing our Client Portal, you avoid using unsecure email servers which gives you the confidence that the documents you send are viewed only by the intended recipient.

Below are some forms your business may need that are easy to print. If you do not find what you are looking for contact us so we can assist you with what you may need.


Client Resources


For Additional Forms & Information Visit the Following Websites:


The new rates for the use of a car (Including vans, pickups or panel trucks) will be:

54.5 cents per mile for business miles
18 cents per mile for medical or moving purposes

14 cents per mile driven in service of charitable organizations

Client Portal

Standard Mileage Rate

The IRS has announced the new standard mileage rate effective January 1, 2018

Tax Forms


1099 & W-2 Filing


Payments to Attorneys


Where to File

Due Dates

Payments to Unincorporated Entities


All payments to attorneys of $600 or more are required to be reported on form 1099-MISC

The following payments made by your business during the 2017 calendar year must be reported to the IRS on form 1099

  • Payments for rents, if $600 or more
  • Payments for services rendered by non-employees if $600 or more
  • Payments for interest if $10 or more
  • Forms 1098, 1099, and W-2 must be distributed to the recipients by January 31, 2018
  • Forms 1096 and 1099 must be filed with the IRS by January 31, 2018
  • Form W-2 must be filed with the Social Security Administration by January 31, 2018

If your principal business, office or agency, or legal residence in the case of an individual, is located in New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts or Rhode Island then you will mail to:

Internal Revenue Service
Austin, TX 73301
Social Security Administration
Date Operations Center
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18769-0001